Maryland Assisted Living Facility
That You Can Trust With Your Loved One
At Kenwood Care, everything we do goes towards making your loved ones feel at home. When you visit one of our Howard County assisted living locations, which are convenient to the Fulton, Clarksville, Dayton, and Glenwood areas, you’ll see the difference that dedication and genuine kindness can make for your loved one’s care. With 4 convenient locations for assisted living care, Kenwood can offer your loved one a loving and warm environment to live safely and joyfully. We take senior care in Howard County seriously which is why we have one of the highest resident-to-caregiver ratios in the state, top-notch medical care, and memory care specialists on staff.
Important Headlines We Want You To Know:
- We have limited availability and are admitting new residents.
- Three main areas set us apart; our high caregiver-to-resident ratio, our all-inclusive fixed rates, and our top-rated medical services.
- We offer a 2.5:1 resident-to-caregiver radio with 24-hour live-in care.
- We do not have entrance fees, additional service fees & your rate will never increase.
- We work with the highest-rated medical professionals in the geriatric field specializing in Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Memory Care.
- We do not accept Medicaid for payment, we do accept all long-term care policies.
- If you are in need of care for your loved one, we are here to help.
- Give us a call or send an email to JSessler@KenwoodCare.com
Unparalleled, Around the Clock Care
- 2.5-to-1 resident-to-caregiver ratio
- Live-in, highly-trained, loving caregivers
- Overnight awake staff
Affordable Fixed Rates
- No entrance fees for residents
- No additional service fees
- Rates never increase. Ever.
Best-In-State Medical Partners
- Top-rated memory care with Alzheimer’s & Dementia specialists
- Renowned geriatric medical doctor oversight
- Many diagnostic medical services on-site
Assisted Living Homes in Howard County, MD
Based in Four Beautiful Locations.
Our Howard County assisted living facilities are centrally located in Fulton, Clarksville, Laurel, Highland, Dayton, and Glenwood areas and are equal distance from Baltimore and Washington, DC. Each facility is designed to provide a home-like atmosphere and the highest quality care. So whether you live or work near one of our spacious Howard County, MD facilities, you’ll be close and convenient to your loved ones.
12401 Lime Kiln Road
Fulton, MD 20759
8455 Murphy Road
Laurel, MD 20723
14269 Triadelphia Mill Road
Dayton, MD 21036
10711 Harding Road
Laurel, MD 20723
To reach a specific home or resident, please call the home directly.
To inquire about placement for your loved one, or all other inquires, call (443) 745-6115.
Top 10 Questions to Ask
When Researching Assisted Living
Are you looking for an assisted living home for a family member, loved one or for yourself? Knowing the right questions to ask is the most important step in the journey to find the right fit.
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE GUIDE to the most valuable questions you need answered when researching Assisted Living.