Kenwood Care understands that seniors moving into an assisted living community are on a fixed income. When you move into one of our four Howard County homes, your rate will remain fixed for the entirety of your time with us.
Our fixed, affordable rates include:
- 24/7 awake and overnight care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia care
- Semi-private accommodations
- Fully furnished rooms
- Medication management
- Home-cooked meals and snacks
- Wifi, cable and telephone services
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Activities including games, music and exercise
Kenwood Care does not charge extra for:
- Admission fees
- Move-in fees
- Medication management fees
- Additional fees for extra care
The Kenwood Care all-inclusive rate of $6,500 will never increase. Ever. The only additional costs are for medications and personal care items such as shampoo, toothpaste, incontinence supplies. Kenwood Care does not accept Medicaid.
Discover the Kenwood Care difference.